Thank you for visiting. We will be expanding the content of this site shortly. This space will serve to connect different anarchist projects throughout the city and provide radical propaganda.
Until we complete our own set of principles & purposes (LAFFTER: LAFF Tactical & Ethical Recognition), we offer the Peoples’ Global Action Hallmarks, the St. Paul Principles & the NYMAA Purposes of Existence.
Current anarchist projects in Louisville include:
To have your project added to the list, contact us.
The LAFF propaganda cell
Peoples’ Global Action Hallmarks
- A very clear rejection of capitalism, imperialism and feudalism; all trade agreements, institutions and governments that promote destructive globalization.
- We reject all forms and systems of domination and discrimination including, but not limited to, patriarchy, racism and religious fundamentalism of all creeds. We embrace the full dignity of all human beings.
- A confrontational attitude, since we do not think that lobbying can have a major impact in such biased and undemocratic organisations, in which transnational capital is the only real policy-maker.
- A call to direct action and civil disobedience, support for social movements' struggles, advocating forms of resistance which maximize respect for life and oppressed peoples' rights, as well as the construction of local alternatives to global capitalism.
- An organisational philosophy based on decentralisation and autonomy.
St. Paul Principles
- Our solidarity will be based on respect for a diversity of tactics and the plans of other groups.
- The actions and tactics used will be organized to maintain a separation of time or space.
- Any debates or criticisms will stay internal to the movement, avoiding any public or media denunciations of fellow activists and events.
- We oppose any state repression of dissent, including surveillance, infiltration, disruption and violence. We agree not to assist law enforcement actions against activists and others.
NYMAA Purposes of Existence
- General Propaganda: To increase the visibility and spread of basic anarchist ideas and information among the general populace through a variety of means.
- Social Struggles: To establish an anarchist presence in social struggles against oppression and towards freedom.
- Building Blocks: To create the basis of an anarchist society by building federated socio-economic institutions that reject the illogic of capitalism and the state. This approach is traditionally called "dual power," and consists of production and distribution cooperatives, workers, and neighborhood councils and assemblies, communal housing and shelter, free schools, community/social centers, etc.
- Coordination & Communication: To increase the level of joint activity, coordination, and face-to-face communication among already established anarchist and social justice organizations.
- Social Community: To facilitate comradely interaction among anarchists through such means as social events and parties, printed material, classes, forums, discussions, workshops, and reading groups.